Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Rachel Ray recipe!!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb cooked medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- Mix the soy, honey, lime juice and oils in a medium bowl.
- Add cucumbers and shrimp and toss to coat.
- Season the salad with salt and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve shrimp with lettuce to wrap.