1/1 Photo of Sesame-Lemon Marinated Chicken
8 hrs 10 mins
Feast Your Eyes!'s Note:
Chicken thighs get a delicious and lovely treatment from a sesame marinade and basting sauce in this mouth-watering recipe. The grilled flavor really says SUMMER!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken thigh, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- lemon rind, curls garnish
- 1Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- 2In a gallon-size zip-lock plastic bag, combine the lemon juice with the next seven (7) ingredients. Add the chicken; turn the sealed bag to coat and marinate in the refrigerator for eight (8) hours (best overnight); turn occasionally.
- 3Remove chicken from the marinade; reserving marinade.
- 4Pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepot; bring to a boil. Reduce the cooking flame; simmer for two (2) minutes. Set aside.
- 5Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; place chicken on preheated grill over medium heat. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over chicken.
- 6Grill chicken until it is fork tender and juices run clear, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Lemon Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.9
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: