Recipe by Happy Hippie
While searching for diabetic-friendly recipes, I ran across this veggie recipe in a Diabetic Cooking magazine. It sound tasty as well as quick and easy to prepare.
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables, frozen, thawed and drained (such as baby carrots, broccoli, onions and red peppers)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place mixed vegetables in shallow 1-1/2 quart casserole dish or quiche dish.
- Combine honey, oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds; mix well.
- Drizzle mixture evenly over vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are hot, stirring after 15 minutes.