Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, such as baby carrots, broccoli, onions and red peppers, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place vegetables in shallow, 1-1/2 quart casserole dish or quiche pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mix well. Drizzle evenly over vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are hot, stirring after 15 minutes.