- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow bowl, mix breadcrumbs with sesame seeds.
- In small bowl, mix mustard, oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; spread over chicken.
- Roll in breadcrumb mixture. Place on gre ased baking sheet. Bake in 350F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until breast is no longer pink inside and juices run clear when legs are pieced.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes to brown.
- Or barbecue, bone side up, on preheated grill over medium heat with lid down for 25 to 35 minutes, turning once or twice.