Recipe by carolinafan
To toast sesame seed, spread on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 3 to 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Or place in small skillet and stir over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
This very good. I used my grill on my JennAire and I can't adjust the height!. I had to keep turning and brushing. I brushed the thighs before putting on grill. No parsley, cilantro flakes I put with the lemon juice mix and added just a little more lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 chicken thighs, skin removed if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic; blend well.
- When ready to barbecue, place chicken thighs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 16 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing frequently with lemon juice mixture.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley and sesame seed.