Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Asian style green beans - slightly spicy, slightly sweet.
Make and share this Sesame Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and white pepper in a small bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spray pan with olive oil and add green beans.
- Saute until bright green and brown in spots. (about 10 minutes).
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Saute for another minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture and cook until reduced.
- Serve immediately.