- 12 ounces fresh green beans
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cok green beans in boiling salted water to cover about 5 minutes or until desired degree of coneness. Drain; cover and keep warm.
- Cook garlic in hot sesame oil in a small skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce. Add beans and cook one minute until heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.