- 2 lbs green beans, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the green beans and cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Add the green beans and toss to combine well.
- Season to taste with freshly ground pepper.