1/9 Photos of Sesame Greek Easter Cookies (Koulourakia)
Traditional Greek cookies are 2 small strands of dough twisted together and brushed with egg-milk mixture and sprinkled with sesame seed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter. Add sugar gradually.
- 2Add eggs one at a time alternately with orange juice.
- 3Add flour that has been sifted with soda and baking powder, a little bit at a time. Should be a soft dough.
- 4Shape as desired and brush with egg and milk mixture. Traditional Greek cookies are 2 small strands of dough twisted together and brushed with egg-milk mixture and sprinkled with sesame seed.
- 5Use greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees to 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Greek Easter Cookies (Koulourakia)
Serving Size: 1 (1719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g