Sesame-Glazed Shrimp With Snow Peas and Baby Corn
- In a bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and cornstarch.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil to a big nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in shrimp; stir-fry 3-4 minutes; transfer shrimp to a bowl.
- To the skillet; add remaining oil, the ginger, garlic, and scallions; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add in the snow peas and baby corn; stir-fry until peas are bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in hoisin mixture and the shrimp; bring to a boil and cook/stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame seeds.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.