Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers--6 pts
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 large scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and cornstarch.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil to a big nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in shrimp; stir-fry 3-4 minutes; transfer shrimp to a bowl.
- To the skillet; add remaining oil, the ginger, garlic, and scallions; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add in the snow peas and baby corn; stir-fry until peas are bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in hoisin mixture and the shrimp; bring to a boil and cook/stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame seeds.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.
This was good. It was quite simple and not too filling, but the flavors were nice. Thanks for posting.