Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very good, flavorful patties. You could also use ground pork instead of the turkey. We like these by themselves, but they are very good on a bun with some grilled pineapple.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, scallion, garlic and ginger.
- Place ground turkey in a medium bowl, mix in sauce and gently combine using your hands.
- Cover bowl and place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Form into 4 patties, and grill turning once, 4-5 minutes per side.
Very moist turkey burgers we made sliders out of them and grilled red onion & pineapple. Everyone enjoyed.