- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 lbs tuna or 2 lbs swordfish, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 limes, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a marinade by combining everything except cilantro, sesame seeds and lime juice, into a small bowl and whisking the ingredients. Marinate the fish for two hours prior to grilling. Remove fish from marinade and coat with sesame seeds. Grill for about 5-8 minutes on skewers. Remove from skewers and sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for an hour before skewering the fish.
- This recipe is great with rice.