I haven't tried this yet but I found it in a magazine and I thought I'd put it in here for safe keeping...though it does sound yummy..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, and flour.
- 2In large saucepan or wok, cook chicken in 1/4 cup of orange juice mix until chicken is cooked thouroughly (3-5 min). Set aside.
- 3In same pan, saute garlic and ginger in sesame oil over medium heat until fragrant.
- 4Add frozen vegetables and cook, stirring frequently until tender.
- 5With 3 minutes left in cooking time, add rest of orange juice mix.
- 6Remove from heat and ligthly toss with chicken and sesame seeds.
- 7Serve over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Ginger Stir-Fry With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 503.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g