Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet but I found it in a magazine and I thought I'd put it in here for safe keeping...though it does sound yummy..
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour or 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (750 g) package frozen vegetables
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, and flour.
- In large saucepan or wok, cook chicken in 1/4 cup of orange juice mix until chicken is cooked thouroughly (3-5 min). Set aside.
- In same pan, saute garlic and ginger in sesame oil over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook, stirring frequently until tender.
- With 3 minutes left in cooking time, add rest of orange juice mix.
- Remove from heat and ligthly toss with chicken and sesame seeds.
- Serve over steamed rice.