1/1 Photo of Sesame Ginger Shrimp and Vegetable Packets
Here's a recipe I modified from one of those Reynolds foil ads. It's quick and healthy. Whatever you do (unless you know you don't like it!), don't leave out the fresh ginger. To me, it makes the recipe! Add brown or white rice, soy sauce for a condiment, and you have a meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (frozen would work, but thaw and drain before using)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated, minced fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon grated, minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1Preheat grill to med-high or oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Use either foil cooking bags, or pieces of aluminum foil to make a cooking pouch.
- 3Add shrimp and vegetables, top with garlic, ginger and oil.
- 4To grill: Place foil pouch on grill rack, cook for 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.
- 5To bake in oven: Place pouch in cake pan or cookie sheet with sides.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Ginger Shrimp and Vegetable Packets
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 264.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.5 g