Recipe by erinBOberrin
Here's a recipe I modified from one of those Reynolds foil ads. It's quick and healthy. Whatever you do (unless you know you don't like it!), don't leave out the fresh ginger. To me, it makes the recipe! Add brown or white rice, soy sauce for a condiment, and you have a meal!
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (frozen would work, but thaw and drain before using)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated, minced fresh ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon grated, minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to med-high or oven to 450 degrees.
- Use either foil cooking bags, or pieces of aluminum foil to make a cooking pouch.
- Add shrimp and vegetables, top with garlic, ginger and oil.
- To grill: Place foil pouch on grill rack, cook for 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.
- To bake in oven: Place pouch in cake pan or cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer pink.