Recipe by Elcowgirl
My family loves fish all different ways, but I think that this recipe will be at the top of our favorites list for quite a while. We grilled this on our George Foreman grill and was it ever moist and full of flavour! I found this recipe in a list of recipes by Hormel Foods.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick, about 1 1/2 lbs.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, ginger and garlic.
- Add salmon and marinate in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- If you are going to cook on a grill, make sure to lightly brush your hot grill with a small amount of olive oil to prevent the salmon from sticking.
- Place salmon steaks directly over medium heat and grill for 8-12 minutes or just until fish begins to flake easily, turning once.