Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was bored and decided to add some flavor to a couple of pork shoulder steaks. I can't think of any reason you couldn't use this same method to prepare just about any cut of pork. My wife and I really enjoyed this, and the lightly toasted flavor of the sesame seeds was just perfect!
- 2 pork shoulder
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pinch the bag near the top and twist once.
- Shake the content vigorously.
- Place shoulder steaks in the bag and place flat on a shelf in the fridge in the morning.
- When you get home from work, combine the dry ingredients in a shallow, and wide bowl.
- Dredge the shoulder steaks through the breading.
- Broil for approximately 20 minutes, depending upon thickness of the steaks.