Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Redbook This recipe has been tested by Redbook
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 10 ounces frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- Cook noodles according to package directions. During last 2 minutes of cooking time, add sugar snap peas. Drain well.
- Heat oil, butter, ginger, and garlic in large skillet 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in sesame oil, salt, and red pepper flakes, then toss with noodles and sugar snap peas and scallions.