1/1 Photo of Sesame-Ginger Grilled Salmon
This salmon recipe was a last-minute, busy weeknight success. These succulent salmon filets are lightly flavored with sesame oil and a hint of ginger, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Serve with your choice of rice and a steamed veggie, and you have a tasty healthy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- 2Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil onto each filet and rub onto all sides. Then drizzle 1 teaspoon soy sauce onto each filet and repeat.
- 3In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, paprika and black pepper. Sprinkle evenly onto all sides of each filet.
- 4Allow to marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 5Just before grilling, carefully apply olive oil to grill rack via paper towel or grill brush.
- 6Grill salmon for 5-7 minutes on each side (depending on filet thickness--thinner filets will take less time to cook through) or until cooked through. Try to only turn the filets once to prevent the fish from breaking apart.
- 7Remove to a serving platter and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Ginger Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 65.8 g