- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, Cut into Bite-size Pieces
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups packaged shredded carrots
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head butter lettuce leaf, separated & washed
- 1⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, Chopped
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the chicken w/ salt and pepper; Add chicken to Zip N Steam bag, cook until no longer pink, approximately 8-10 minutes, shaking once to ensure even cooking.
- In a separate Zip N Steam bag cook carrots, red pepper, and 1/8 C dressing for 4 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients cooked above and stir.
- Spoon the mixture onto lettuce leaves and top w/ nuts, remaining dressing, & squeeze lime on.