Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Vert simple and tasty! (You can also do this in the oven if you prefer, Just baste the chicken and bake until done, basting occasionally during baking). Cook time is for grilling!
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml honey
- 29.58 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into strips
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
- Pound the chicken breasts thin.
- Grill over medium heat coal, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Garnish with onions.
A delicious, quick marinade for chicken (probably pork, too)I followed recipe, except I cooked chicken on High in cast iron skillet until it looked "grilled", basting several times. I then turned burner off, covered and let skillet sit on burner to complete cooking. I will definitely try this easy marinade on the grill this summer. — Apr 13, 2003