Recipe by looneytunesfan
For a really easy meal, add warm egg rolls and an Asian salad from the deli.
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and ginger.
- Cover and grill chicken 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, brushing frequently with sauce mixture and turning after 10 minutes, until juices in no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Discard any remaining sauce mixture.