I LOVE Brussels sprouts! I usually roast them with garlic, olive oil and sea salt. This recipes sounds wonderful - from June 2007 GH. Haven't tried it yet but will this fall when they are back in season.
- Trim stems and any yellow leaves from Brussels sprouts. Cut each sprout lengthwise into quarters.
- In a cup, stir together soy sauce, grated ginger and sesame oil.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12-inch skillet heat olive oil over medium heat until hot. Add onion and cook about 5 minutes or until it begins to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium high, add Brussels sprouts and water; cover and cook about 5 minutes or until sprouts are beginning to soften and brown, stirring once.
- Remove cover from skillet and cook about 5 minutes longer or until sprouts are tender-crisp, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat; stir in soy sauce mixture.