- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 inches fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok over high heat and add the peanut oil.
- When it smokes, add the broccoli and toss well.
- Cook until the broccoli starts to colour.
- Add the ginger and sesame seeds and keep cooking for about 20 seconds, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover wok and cook on high for only another minute.
- Eat right away, or cold as a salad.