Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A side dish with an Asian flair -- great for going with all sorts of fish and meat.
Make and share this Sesame Ginger Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a wok over high heat and add the peanut oil.
- When it smokes, add the broccoli and toss well.
- Cook until the broccoli starts to colour.
- Add the ginger and sesame seeds and keep cooking for about 20 seconds, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover wok and cook on high for only another minute.
- Eat right away, or cold as a salad.
Very good, easy and quick! Can't ask for more. Made this to go along with other Asian dishes. I omitted the fish sauce because I didn't have any.
Delicious! I misread the recipe and added 2 tbsp sesame seeds so there was plenty of crunch! Thank you Sackville Girl for another easy recipe with lots of flavour.
This is excellent. It has a smoky, complex flavor that I did not expect from the ingredient list. I like this much better than my old standby of oven-blasting broccoli. Thank you!