Recipe by startnover
This is so yummy. The longer you marinade the more flavor you'll get
Top Review by LonghornMama
Delicious and easy! And since you marinate the steaks early in the day, it goes together in a flash at dinnertime. Used the grill to cook the steaks. Chili-garlic sauce does not make this overly spicy. I love Jude's suggestion of adding a few veggies and will try that, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon heaping chili-garlic sauce
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente
Directions See How It's Made
- mix first 5 ingrediants together and place 1/2 the marinade with steaks in a gallon size zip lock bag.
- Reserve the other 1/2 for noodles.
- Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Heat broiler, place steaks on broiler pan brushing 1/2 of the marinade from the bag over the steaks.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat. Broiling 8-10 minutes for medium rare or till desired doneness, turning only once and brushing the other side with the other 1/2 of marinade from the bag.
- Place the reserved marinade that was not used with the steaks in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Place hot cooked noodles on top and toss till well coated.
- After steaks have been allowed to rest for a minute slice into strips and place over noodles.
- Sprinkle with cilantro green onions and sesame seeds.