When I was pregnant several summers ago, I loved this light, cool salad. It is meant to be a side dish for 4-6, but my husband and I ate it as a main dish for 2. Cook time does not include 15 minutes marinating time.
- Peel cucumbers and quarter lengthwise. Slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Combine cucumbers, green pepper, onion and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and tahini thoroughly.
- Add oil/tahini and vinegar to the vegetables. Mix well.
- Let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Serve.