1/1 Photo of Sesame Flaxseed Crackers
Serah B.'s Note:
Another great snack food for vegan toddlers! Lots of healthy fats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together in medium bowl until a rough ball is formed.
- 2Knead for 5 minutes or until all ingredients are well incorporated and dough can be formed into a smooth ball.
- 3Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 350.
- 5Prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 6Divide dough into 2 pieces and, using a lightly oiled rolling pin, roll each piece out to fit cookie sheet.
- 7Place dough on pan and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking. Crackers should be golden brown, and will become crisp as they cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Flaxseed Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: