Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great snack food for vegan toddlers! Lots of healthy fats!
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons hazelnuts, finely ground
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds, whole
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds, finely ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Agave or 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix ingredients together in medium bowl until a rough ball is formed.
- Knead for 5 minutes or until all ingredients are well incorporated and dough can be formed into a smooth ball.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces and, using a lightly oiled rolling pin, roll each piece out to fit cookie sheet.
- Place dough on pan and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking. Crackers should be golden brown, and will become crisp as they cool.