Another one of our families favorites, it's delicious. Cook time does not include marinating time. Try this you'll like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks, do not substitute
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallion
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1With tines of fork prick steak on both sides.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients except water and cornstarch.
- 3Place marinade and steak in a resealable bag, squeezing out excess air.
- 4Close bag.
- 5Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight turning occasionally.
- 6When ready to cook remove steak from marinade, pour reserved marinade in saucepan.
- 7Preheat broiler, place steak on rack in broiler pan.
- 8Broil 4-5" from heat source 6 minutes on each side.
- 9Combine cold water and cornstarch mix with reserved marinade bring to a boil stirring constantly, serve with steak.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 754.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g