Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar, salt and garlic.
- Gradually whisk in the vegetable oil until well blended.
Very tasty! I might throw in a little grated ginger next time....
Very good dressing! I was trying to find a recipe as good as the one @ a local sushi restaurant. This one ain't the same but might be better! Thanks for sharing.
This has quickly become one of my favorite salad dressings. Very easy to make and only a small amount needed to add a nice flavor to salad greens.