4 hrs 10 mins
Delicious seafood that's simple to make but has complex flavors. I really enjoy this with a frosty glass of sauvignon blanc. This dish can be grilled or broiled and is wonderful both ways. Prep-time includes time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fillets in shallow baking dish.
- 2Mix together mustard, soy sauce, and wine.
- 3Pour evenly over fish. Marinate, covered with plastic wrap for 3 to 4 hours in the refridgerator.
- 4When ready to cook, prepare charcoal grill or preheat oven to broil.
- 5Remove fish from marinade.
- 6Place fillets on foil-covered grill or broiler pan about 4 inches from heat or coals, with grill covered(if you're grilling).
- 7Top with sesame seeds and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once during cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Dijon Whitefish
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 399.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g