Recipe by Making Stuff
delish asian salad. goes well with any asian meal or dish.
Top Review by Hey Jude
This was good and the dressing is VERY tasty...it just needs something for flavor and color. It's a very bland-looking white and pale green. I loved the dressing so perhaps I'll try this again, adding some chopped red pepper.
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions, green part only
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled seeded and 1/16 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds, for garnish