1/1 Photo of Sesame Crusted Wild Salmon
Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
This is probably the best and easiest way to make wild salmon. Alot of flavor and simple. The sesame compliments the salmon very well while the sause blends nicely with the ginger and onion. Served best with basmati rice and steamed vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Toast the sesame seeds in the oven for 5 minutes or when browned.
- 3rub the top of the salmon with the sesame oil and sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Dredge the tops of the salmon onto the toasted seeds lightly butter a baking dish and place salmon on top then place in oven for 10-15 minutes dependant on the thickness of the salmon.
- 5Once the salmon is baking melt the butter on med high heat and glaze the onion and ginger in the butter for about 5 minutes.
- 6Salt and pepper the mixture and then place the rice vinegar in until vinegar evaporates.
- 7then stir in the coconut milk or cream and boil for 2 minutes turn heat down low and wait for the salmon.
- 8Place portions of the mixtur on a plate and top with salmon with your rice and veggies on the side.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Crusted Wild Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.7
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 469.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 67.3 g