Sesame Crusted Tuna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1/2tsp of wasabi paste with 75ml water and leave to thicken.
- 2Pour the sesame seeds onto a clean, dry plate and spread out evenly.
- 3Coat the tuna steak with the wasabi paste and press both sides onto the sesame seeds.
- 4Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and pan fry the tuna steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side. The tuna should be pink in the middle. (Tuna steaks very in size and thickness, alter cooking times accordingly).
- 5Remove tuna steaks from pan and place onto a warm plate.
- 6Add the soy sauce, chopped ginger, brown sugar and water to the pan.
- 7Boil for 1 1/2-2 minutes to reduce the sauce by half.
- 8Pour the glaze over the tuna steaks and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Crusted Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 571.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: