A taste bud tingler created by Stafano Faita.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4.92 ml grated ginger
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Ginger Lime Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- 2Sesame-Crusted Salmon: Combine white and black sesame seeds and spread evenly on a plate. Set aside.
- 3Brush each piece of salmon with thin layer of wasabi paste and season with salt and pepper. Roll in the sesame seeds and coat evenly.
- 4Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the pieces of salmon into the pan. Cook salmon for 1 minute. Turn and repeat cooking each of the 3 remaining sides for about 1 minute each (that includes the narrow sides, too). Lower the heat if the sesame seeds are browning too quickly.
- 5Place the salmon on individual plates then drizzle with Ginger Lime Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Crusted Salmon With a Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.1
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 67.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: