A taste bud tingler created by Stafano Faita.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Ginger Lime Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- 2Sesame-Crusted Salmon: Combine white and black sesame seeds and spread evenly on a plate. Set aside.
- 3Brush each piece of salmon with thin layer of wasabi paste and season with salt and pepper. Roll in the sesame seeds and coat evenly.
- 4Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the pieces of salmon into the pan. Cook salmon for 1 minute. Turn and repeat cooking each of the 3 remaining sides for about 1 minute each (that includes the narrow sides, too). Lower the heat if the sesame seeds are browning too quickly.
- 5Place the salmon on individual plates then drizzle with Ginger Lime Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Crusted Salmon With a Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.1
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 67.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: