- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup soy flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together whole wheat flour and soy flour, sesame seeds, and salt.
- Add oil and blend in well, then add enough water to make the dough soft enough to roll out very easily into a thin sheet.
- Gather the dough into a ball, then roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut in cracker shapes or sticks and put on an unoiled baking sheet.
- Bake until the crackers are crisp and golden.