Recipe by ROV Chef
This is a variation of an Alton Brown recipe. I love these to dip in humus. this is measured out in metric by weight.
- 142 g whole wheat flour
- 135 g all-purpose flour
- 9 g salt
- 8 g baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 40 g olive oil
- 227 g water
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- add olive oil and mix in until dry stuff is crumbly.
- slowly add the water until the dough just comes together.
- turn dough out onto a floured work surface and knead for a few minutes.
- Allow dough to rest covered for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough out to desired thickness.
- You can bake as a whole sheet on a parchment lined sheet pan then break them into small pieces and then put in for a final toast.
- Or, cut the dough into strips and bake.
- Bake for anywhere between 4 to 6 minutes depending on how you prep them.