1/1 Photo of Sesame Cookies
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This lovely recipe was inspired from the tahini cookies recipe on epicurious.com, one of my favorite food sites. Below is my version, sans gluten and sugar. Here's the original post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/sesame-cookies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a smaller bowl, blend together agave, tahini, oil and vanilla.
- 3Blend the dry ingredients into the wet.
- 4Form the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the sesame seeds.
- 5Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten.
- 6Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown.
- 7Cool on baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: