Recipe by Sharlene~W
Great for a picnic, potluck or tailgate party.
Top Review by PaulaG
I got very creative with the veggies. I used regular green cabbage, red onions, jicama, radishes, etc. I did follow the directions to the letter on the dressing am glad I did. This salad is to die for! My husband loved it. Thanks for the memories.
- 59.14 ml Splenda sugar substitute (sugar substitute)
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 medium napa cabbage, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds, toasted (for garnish)