1/3 Photos of Sesame Coconut Cookies
Sesame, coconut, and pecans, what's not to like? I got this from Martha's Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In a bowl beat butter and sugar on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, mixing on low speed until well combined.
- 5With a wooden spoon or your hands, stir in coconut, sesame seeds, and pecans.
- 6Divide dough into thirds.
- 7Roll into logs about 1 1/2-inches in diameter.
- 8Wrap each log in plastic, and refrigerate until very firm, about 2 hours.
- 9Using a sharp knife, cut logs into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 10Transfer to prepared baking sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 11Bake until edges are golden, 20-30 minutes.
- 12Transfer sheets to a wire rack to cool.
- 13Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g