- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour orange juice into a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add garlic and mustard and simmer until reduced by half. Remove from heat, let cool and transfer to blender.
- Add vinegar, orange zest, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt, pepper and cayenne and blend for 30 seconds to combine.
- Drizzle in oil. Taste and adjust seasonings.