Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delightful and easily prepared appetizer. Serve chicken with party picks and chilled honey dip.
For Sesame Chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
For Honey Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Prepare honey dip by mixing honey with mayonnaise.
- Set aside in refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare chicken by mixing first three ingredients.
- Set mixture aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and sesame Seeds.
- Coat chicken first with mayonnaise mixture, then with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with honey dip.