1/1 Photo of Sesame Chicken With Dipping Sauce
From Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 59.14 ml bottled teriyaki sauce
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4 egg whites
- 236.59 ml sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine chicken pieces and teriyaki sauce in medium-size bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 3Combine flour, salt and pepper in large, resealable plastic food-storage bag. Lightly beat egg whites in a bowl. Spread out sesame seeds in shallow pan. Add chicken cubes, a few at a time, to flour mixture; seal bag; shake to coat. Dip floured chicken pieces into egg white. Roll in sesame seeds to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 4Bake in 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through; instant-read meat thermometer inserted in chicken pieces should register 160 degrees F.
- 5Dipping Sauce: Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat jelly, soy sauce and ginger until warmed. Serve with chicken.
- 6Note: In a large skillet, spread sesame seeds, working in batches if too crowded. Toast over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly colored, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Make-Ahead Tip: Chicken pieces can be coated and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 1302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g