Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another copy cat recipe.
- 1 teaspoon soya oil
- 5 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 mushrooms, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ground sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, dissolved in
- 1 teaspoon water
- Add oil to heated nonstick skillet (for electric skillet, set at 360 degrees F).
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces, sprinkling with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook for 8 minutes more or until chicken is white in appearance and firm to the touch.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and sesame seeds.
- Add mushroom slices, cooking 2-3 minutes more and serve hot with cream sauce.
- Cream Sauce:.
- Combine ingredients in blender or food processor and mix together for 15 seconds.
- Pour mixture and 1 cup whipping cream into saucepan, stirring over low heat.
- Sauce may be stored for up to 3 days.
- When reheating, add 6 tablespoons whipping cream and stir completely before serving.