Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
A lovely piquant chicken from Ac'cent posted in response to a recipe request.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in parts
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons regina white wine
- 1 clove garlic, peeled,halved
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning, flavor enhancer
- 1 teaspoon red chile (medium hot)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- In blender, place corn oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, wine, garlic, onion, brown sugar, Ac'cent®, chili and ginger; blend until liquefied, about 1 minute.
- Pour marinade into bowl; add chicken and marinate, mixing occasionally, at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken in single layer, skin side up, in large shallow baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake uncovered in oven, basting occasionally about one hour, or until fork can be easily inserted.