Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Adapted from Cooking with Phyllis
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 3⁄4 cups honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- toasted sesame seeds
- Rinse wings. Cut at joint. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on broiler pan.
- Broil 5 inches from broiler flame, 10 minutes on each side. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, except sesame seeds. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low 5 hours or on High 2 hours.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over top just before serving.
- Serve as appetizer, or with white or brown rice and shredded lettuce to turn this appetizer into a meal.