1/1 Photo of Sesame Chicken Wings
1 hr 10 mins
Boyz 5's Note:
Found this recipe in a magazine while waiting to have my son's eyes tested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, combine the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger; blend until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Trim the tips off the wings and remove any excess skin or fat.
- 3Place trimmed wings in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag and add the mixture from the blender; marinate, refrigerated, for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and arrange wings on a rack over a baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes, basting with a bit of marinade after 10 minutes; turn wings over, baste with the remaining marinade and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds.
- 6Continue baking for another 25 minutes or until browned and sizzling.
- 7If you prefer crisper wings, pop wings under the broiler for a minute or two.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.8
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 1547.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 55.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: