Recipe by Whinyard
I'm not sure where this recipe came from originally, but I have had it in my homemade cookbook for many years. I lost it and now that I've found it, I'm posting it on here so I don't lose it again! It's a favorite with my kids, especially when I make homemade sweet and sour sauce to go along with it.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (about 30 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and soy sauce. In another bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, ginger and salt. Dip chicken strips in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs until coated on all sides. Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until juices run clear.