Recipe by Haversac
This recipe is from a Pampered Chef book, and is a favorite in our home. I substitute the dressing with Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger salad dressing, and since I love garlic and ginger, I double or triple them.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 inches gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing whisk all ingredients in a small bowl, or use Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger dressing.
- For salad, heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and sesame seeds.
- Stir-fry 4-5 minutes until chicken is done.
- Arrange spinach on plate, or platter.
- Top with green onions and pineapple and chicken mixture.
- Drizzle with dressing.