3 hrs 15 mins
Similar to another Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad recipe posted here, but different enough to post it. I get lots of requests for this recipe when I make this. If you have a Trader Joes close by or any other well stocked grocery store, try using Orange Champagne Vinegar instead of plain White Wine Vinegar- yummmm. Be sure to allow the pan to cool some before you add the soy sauce in step 4, otherwise it will splatter everywhere!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water, add pasta and cook according to directions.
- 2Drain and rinse pasta with cool water, set aside.
- 3Heat oil on a small skillet over med-low heat. Stir in sesame seeds and cook until light brown.
- 4Remove from heat and allow the pan to cool (or you will regret it!). Stir in soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and stir to combine.
- 5Add cooled pasta to a bowl, pour dressing over the top and mix well. Stir in cooked chicken. There will be a lot of dressing left on the bottom of the bowl- don't worry, it will be absorbed. Cover and refrigerate 3-6 hours, stirring a couple of times. If you skip this step, the dressing will not absorb.
- 6Before serving stir in parsley, green onions and torn spinach and mix well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad II
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 1113.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar